About Here

Saturday, December 8, 2018

WOMB ESCAPE💃! 💃! 💃!

Yay💃! 
I just can't keep calm Lovelies🙉! 🙉!
It's my anniversary🍰🎂!🌹💐! 🥂🍾 ! 

Today in history, a special kind of special👸escaped womb; my priority, my cabin in the woods, my own star in the midnight sky: my darling Self💁‍♀️.

Happy birthday to you dear Me😍.
Joyeux anniversaire Cherie ma chérie.
Feliz cumpleaños mi dulce amor
Buon compleanno a te dolcezza... 
In every language😁😁😁

Chimnecheremechicheọma🤷‍♀️
Ncheta ụbọchị ọmụmụ ọma🎂
Ka Chukwu gọzie gị mgbe niile🕜
N'akụkụ niile♥️💰🏡🚘📯
N'asụsụ niile 🔤🈲🈴
Ka chi bọrọ taa bọtara gị ihe ọma niile
Ị ga-adị... 🥂🍾

In my first article I talked about how words seduce me. Well, recently I came across yet another set that hit my very spot; deep-set words that uplift souls at all times (especially when life is low). 

So on this very birthday that marks the end of the most distressing year of my life so far, and the beginning of a much more promising and exciting year🙏, I speak these words to🗣️myself. I can't seem to get enough of the orgasms that they give me... 😜

So when life pushes me to hate on myself, when it seems nothing is working out and I feel my life sucks, when I look around and it seems that mates are leading 'oh-so-perfect lives' on Instagram and I look at myself and wonder what's wrong with me, when the thick, dark, evil hole called depression tries to swallow me, when it seems that the forces of the universe would work in anything but my favour, 👇

I Will Tell...

(Christian Emegwa) 


Chimnaecheremechicheọmamgbeniile... 

Dear Self,
On nights when you feel
Like your mouth is filled with scar tissue, 
When your fists are heavier
Than your clay heart, 
Remember the broken, 
That does not need replacement. 
Remember the lungs that pound air, 
In a body too tired to kiss the sun.

Tell yourself you're still working on it;
Say healing, 
Say taking my time, 
Say patience...
Dear heart,
Say revolution
And revelation
And rising
Say love💞 love😍love💕

4 comments: