About Here

Saturday, January 18, 2020

CRUSH💞CHRONICLES💞V

Welcome aboard Lovelies🤗
Happy new year!
How's your 2020 going?

Well, apart from January holding sad memories of my great loss😭, I'm doing okay.

On this day five years ago, fam, I lost the crush of my life to the cold hands of death. I can't seem to get over it people: the death and all the would-have-beens that come with it...

What can I say? Remain in peaceful rest my darling, till we meet...

MY FIRST CRUSH

Mụụ Mụụ m😘😍💞

My very first man crush was a dashing young man!

First I set my eyes on him, something twisted in me that I'd never felt before. I loved everything about him: complexion, height, voice, smile, frown, every damn thing! Then he pulled his shirt and I knew that this love is unbreakable! I was drawn to this glorious sight like a sheep to the pasture and all I wanted to do was lay me down there... But would my screen let me? I was always on set in my dreams: no tape rolling, no standing by, just me, him, action, action, and more action... Then I'd wake up to the sad reality that I was still an infant in her father's house, yet to write common entrance exams. Mtcheeew! I was totally in love! I always found myself buying/hiring movies that has him on the poster, or if I see a trailer and he's as much as featured, then the movie is a must watch!! Growing up in an environment that wasn't exactly friendly to this course didn't deter me. I couldn't wait to grow up and join Nollywood!!! 

My man was anyanwụ ụtụtụ in complexion, the gods of height dealt him six blows (or so I thought). His voice was soothingly sonorous and deeply dangerous; his smile was mischievously mesmerizing, and when he frowned, the whole world stood and scared for a while; the whole wide world but me: we were a team and anybody he was up against was an enemy, including my dearly beloved Pete (almighty Odumoodu😂)

I was hardly a decade yr old baby but I found myself wondering what the color of Genevieve's problem was exactly that made her keep going back to Emeka Ike and rupturing my Bobo's heart... I liked Lilian Bach cos she took care of my Gold's heart afterwards. I envied Benita one moment and fumed at her the next for being a fair weather girlfriend to my Bobo, somehow I knew that in her shoes, I'd never leave my sexy pasture for anything in the world; I liked Maureen Silver cos she took care of him afterwards... 

I was confident that if I met him in real life, that he'd like me too. Of course my infant mind never imagined there'd be any waxing cold for the love that brimmed so hot in my heart for him. Whatever the case, I couldn't wait to get to that bridge! 

Suddenly, I wanted to be like Ini, Chioma, Stephanie, and all the rest of them if only to share physical space with this awesome creature. 

I never really got over this crush, though we can say that the intensity reduced. Cos his mates as we knew them in bachelorhood started getting married and that was a major wake-up call for me:
"So etu a ka m ga-esi nọrọ laidis Mụụ Mụụ m anụọ nwaanyị? Chai!! Ọ ga-ewutekwa m o mana... Anyway, Chai, nnaa eh!!!" 

It frustrated me for his sake that I was still a minor. Then I resolved: "M ga-agụrịrị diọkpara m Mụnachi!" And I wasn't even kidding!! Mụna my love. Ka m nụkwa na nnwa m a azarọ afa ahụ. The reason why if your name is Mụna you're rest assured that I'd NEVER forget your name, even if we're not on talking terms, the reason I turn like it's my name that was called at every mention of Mụna just to know who bears the name, and the reason I cherish this lil shakara boy in my neighborhood a lot. I call him "Mụụ Loove" and his head swells, he doesn't even know that his charm is in his name...  

Even when he went and did what I don't know with my hair and got a head like Rock's, I forgave him and prayed for his repentance. But repentance walked slow and death overtook it. That's how 2015 started on a really dark note cos I lost my cute crush to the cold hands of death that fateful 18th of January😭

It's been five years fam! And I'm still hurting...😭😭

Continue to rest in absolute peace Mụnaana, till we meet to part no more...😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment